In today's world, businesses must maintain an extremely high level of cybersecurity to operate safely. IMG helps clients fortify their IT security, comply with data regulations, and investigate data breaches.
- Penetration & Vulnerability Testing - IMG performs penetration testing and vulnerability scans to identify exploitable weaknesses in an organization’s IT infrastructure. We provide a prioritized list of recommendations to help clients harden their security.
- Data Compliance Assessments - Our compliance experts ensure clients are on the right side of an ever-increasing number of data regulations, laws, and standards, including those set by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) and the Health Insurance Industry Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Our deep-dive assessments identify compliance gaps so they can be remediated.
- Digital Forensics & Investigations - IMG employs veteran forensic investigators who obtain evidence from an array of devices, such as cell phones and laptops, to help resolve fraud investigations, whistleblower complaints and legal disputes.
- Data Breach Investigations - If a data breach occurs, our forensic investigators step in to stop the damage, find the root cause of the breach, and recommend security improvements to help prevent future incidents.
- Cybersecurity Due Diligence - IMG security experts work with private equity clients to assess the IT security posture of merger and acquisition targets. Our comprehensive assessments identify regulatory and breach risks that could impact our clients' finances, reputation, or compliance.