IMG principals Robert Strang and Ann Hayes have been the subject of numerous profiles in the media,
and are often quoted as expert sources on a range of issues.
They frequently appear on CNN, CNBC, Fox News, MSNBC, Court TV and all the major network news programs. They are also often quoted in leading national and international newspapers, magazines and other expert editorial reports.
Below are some examples of media coverage:
- WCBS Newsradio Small Business Spotlight Interview
- Metaphor for G.E's ills: A Corporate Jet With No Passengers
- RANE Commentary David Cetron
- Alts Pros Article
- The Trusted Professional
- No Stone Un-turned
- An Ignored Cyber Security Risk: Employee Access - Jan 2014
- PE Manager: 'Everybody Lies' - May 2012
- Background Check 101: Be Honest, Since They're Going to Find Out Anyway
- Natalee Holloway's teams up with security team
- Quest: 'Abroad, But Aware' - February 10, 2010
- IDD Magazine: 'Caveat Emptor' - November 12, 2009
- IDD Magazine: 'A Different Kind of Calling' - June 19, 2009
- Robert Strang's CNN Interview: 'Treatment, education key in drug war'
- Specter of Fraud Concerns PE Execs
- IDD Magazine: 'Moral Bankruptcy' - May 12, 2008
- M&A Alerts: 'From Drug Enforcement to Due Diligence'
- Justice Journal Article - October 2006
- Wealth Manager: 'Look Closer'
- Fortune Small Business: 'Secret Services'
- New York Law Journal: 'Beyond the Usual Suspects'
- USA Today: 'Sleuthing Comes To This Pair Naturally'
- Institutional Investor: 'Firms Heighten Management Due Diligence'
- New York Times: 'Companies Dig Deeper Into Executives' Pasts'
- USA Today: 'More Firms Hire Sleuths To Avoid Nasty Surprises'
- Forbes: 'Troubleshooters'
- Forbes: 'Gotcha'
- Newsday: 'Words to the Wise on Sex Harassment'
- Inc.: 'Corporate Eyes'
- Institutional Investor: 'Mergers and Acquisitions'
- Our Town: 'Local Suggestions for Global Fight'
- Washington Post: 'Wall St.: High Pressure, High Powered, Often Just High'
- New York Post: 'Just Call Him Mr. New York'
- Reuters: 'Security Experts Watching Conflict in Yugoslavia'
- The Globe and Mail: 'Ex-spies New Hired Guns of Wall Street'