Making the right business decisions today requires an exceptionally high degree of information. IMG helps clients develop the intelligence they need to take the most prudent courses of action.
- Background Investigations - IMG can provide a comprehensive analysis of a potential business partner, entity, investor, employee, or individual, both domestically and abroad. This includes discovery of past criminal or civil litigation, SEC and FINRA filings, tax and bankruptcy filings, commercial liens, and intelligence from a network of international law enforcement associates. This can be done confidentially or with targets' consent.
- Financial Due Diligence - Typically on behalf of lenders and private investors, IMG verifies financial structures and ownership, validates and reviews underlying assets, and confirms vendor/supplier relationships.
- Forensic Accounting - IMG employs some of the top experts in the field, who can follow money trails, uncover hidden assets, and unravel strings of shell corporations.
- Sarbanes-Oxley/Patriot Act Compliance - IMG's investigative work helps clients comply with new federal regulations to prevent businesses from unknowingly partnering with organizations or individuals that have ties to terrorism, money laundering, fraud, or other criminal activities.
- Fiduciary Compliance - In cases of internal fraud, IMG helps clients uncover improper transfers or transactions and meet regulatory mandates that protect the interests of outside parties, such as shareholders. IMG is certified to conduct IAIPSIG-approved corporate monitoring of potential fraud and compliance cases.