IMG maintains strong relationships with many of the top corporate law firms in the U.S. and abroad. The firm is often called upon to provide a range of investigative and intelligence-gathering services on behalf of attorneys and their clients.
- Pretrial Services – IMG assists legal counsel in the discovery process by identifying and interviewing witnesses, locating assets, assessing net worth, and conducting background investigations and surveillance when appropriate.
- Bankruptcy Investigations – Working in conjunction with creditors and trustees, IMG can document fraudulent transactions and locate assets for recovery.
- Regulatory Assistance – On behalf of clients, IMG is often in direct contact with law enforcement and regulatory officials, and can help manage and resolve compliance issues between the public and private sectors.
- Environmental Investigations – IMG helps identify potentially responsible parties of EPA violations or other environmental liabilities.
- Digital Security – To help build cases, IMG can uncover infiltration or tampering with computer systems and electronic assets, and help recover lost data and communications.
- Antitrust Assistance – IMG conducts investigations into restraint of trade, monopolization and anti-competitive practices.
- Forensic Analysis – In special cases, IMG coordinates laboratory analysis of paper documents and technical analysis of electronic documents to verify authenticity and origin.
- Expert Testimony – With their experience and law-enforcement backgrounds, IMG professionals frequently serve as expert witnesses in numerous districts of U.S. Federal Court.